Connoisseur Golf is one of the leading names in luxury golf travel. Based in St Andrews, we offer exclusive, high spec itineraries across Scotland, Ireland, England and a range of other destinations throughout the world.
The position of Tour Coordinator is a challenging and varied role that requires superb communication skills, an understanding of the luxury golf travel sector and a large amount of flexibility in your daily work programme.
What to expect -
- 35 hours / week + seasonal overtime.
- An extremely competitive salary.
- A high level of training and support from a friendly team which will allow you to develop a confidence in building and communicating client proposals.
- The opportunity to experience many of the UK and Ireland's best golf courses and hotels.
- Positive office environment, workstation with 27' iMac, along with a company MacBook Air and iPhone for remote working.
If you fit the below brief, we want to hear from you -
- Experience in the luxury travel sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. A perfect grasp of the English language, with excellent writing skills, punctuation and grammar. Confident telephone etiquette.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- A clean driving licence (maximum of 3 points).
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week in the St Andrews office with 2 days remote working.
- Ability to travel and host groups across Scotland, Ireland and England throughout the season. This could mean being away from home for multiple weeks and being requested to travel at short notice.
- A strong geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland.
- An advanced level of customer service.
- Strong networking skills.
- Confidence in nurturing client relationships, growing repeat and referral business
- A keen knowledge of golf is highly desirable, and a strong awareness of the leading courses around the UK and Ireland.
- A high degree of patience and the associated demands of servicing clients in the luxury travel sector.
- A high level of proficiency in Office 365.
Please send us a short cover note along with your CV to Vicki Renwick. Title your email 'Tour Coordinator Application' and send to email@example.com by Friday 16th September. Successful candidates will be contacted for interview by Friday 23rd September.