Connoisseur Golf is one of the leading names in luxury golf travel. Based in St Andrews, we offer exclusive, high spec itineraries across Scotland, Ireland, England and a range of other destinations throughout the world. The Scottish Golf Tourism Awards recently named us Best Golf Tour Operator in UK & Ireland 2023.
The position of Tour Coordinator is a challenging and varied role that requires superb communication skills, an understanding of the luxury golf travel sector and a large amount of flexibility in your daily work programme.
What to expect -
- 35 hours / week + seasonal overtime.
- An extremely competitive salary.
- A high level of training and support from a friendly team which will allow you to develop a confidence in building, communicating and modifying client itineraries.
- Hosting client groups on location, ensuring an industry leading level of customer service.
- The opportunity to experience some of the UK and Ireland's best golf courses and hotels.
- Positive office environment in St Andrews, workstation with 27' iMac, along with a company MacBook Air and iPhone for remote working.
If you fit the below brief, we want to hear from you -
- Experience in the luxury travel sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. A perfect grasp of the English language, with excellent writing skills, punctuation and grammar. Confident telephone etiquette.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- A clean driving licence (maximum of 3 points)
- Ability and flexibility to travel and host groups across Scotland, Ireland and England throughout the season. This could mean being away from home for extended periods and being requested to travel at short notice.
- A strong geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland.
- An advanced level of customer service.
- Strong networking skills.
- Confidence in nurturing client relationships, growing repeat and referral business.
- A keen knowledge of golf is highly desirable, and a strong awareness of the leading courses throughout the UK & Ireland.
- A high degree of patience and the associated demands of servicing clients in the luxury travel sector.
- A high level of proficiency in Office 365.
Please send a short cover note along with your CV to Jim Stewart. Title your email 'Tour Coordinator Application' and send to email@example.com by Friday 31st March. Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange interview by Tuesday 4th April.